2012年10月30日 星期二

My Embarrassing Day


         On Monday, something very hilarious yet embarrassing happened to me. It happened on my physical education class, and I chose table tennis for my physical education. The table tennis teacher demonstrated a new method to start a ball. It supposed to be very useful and fulfilling to me, but it turned out to be a chance that I made a spectacle of myself.

        We were asked by our teacher to stand in line and wait until it was my turn to hit the ball. Once it was my turn, I took a deep breath and started swinging my paddle. However, I found myself having a big trouble hitting the ball. Every time I swing my paddle, all I hit is a bunch of air. Therefore, I decided to stand in the back of the line so that I won't delay other students' practicing time. Little did I know, the teacher said, " It doesn't matter. With lots of practice, I believe that someday you will hit the ball." What he said was pretty encouraging, but when he said that in front the face of my other classmate, it turned out to be utterly embarrassing. At that very moment, I wish I could just dig a hole and hide in it. That day was really embarrassing to me.

1 則留言:

  1. Well,i have no idea to comment on this event:P
    That's all right. It just an accident and to tell you that remember to stand in the line!

    回覆刪除