2012年10月2日 星期二

What I discovered in college

     As soon as I entered the gate of my college, I discovered something extremely different from high school. The first thing that caught my eyes was the broad campus which seemed to have no end. Later on, I found out that I could be my own boss in nearly everything in college. I could decide which course to take and pay visit to the school library as long as I didn’t have class. In addition, I got my once-in-a-life-time chance to explore college life and take part in various extracurricular activities. Above all, attending college expands my knowledge, broadens my horizons and makes me understand the great importance of time management.

1 則留言:

  1. I think your discription is brief and clear,which made me easy to catch the important point in this essay.And I think,the next step, you can choose one or two things to focus on and enrich the artical content.

    回覆刪除