2012年10月22日 星期一

An interesting course


      Since the beginning of this semester, I have always wanted to share with every one about an interesting course I took. It's called "The ability to do effective communication". Even though the course itself doesn't have a really fancy and attractive name, I find it quite useful and intriguing. Every class, the teacher demonstrates some methods to enhance our abilities to communicate more efficiently. He sometimes shows us how to react when we are late for date, having an affair, or even breakups. These are all the segments of our everyday life as a college students.

        I must admit that I derive great happiness and benefits from the course. I feel really lucky to learn and have fun in class, due to some of the hilarious  demonstrations made by my classmates and the teacher. Therefore, I strongly recommend those who are shy and socially-awkward to take this course.

1 則留言:

  1. I’m so glad that you had chosen the course that you really like, for my class is not as attractive as I had thought before. It’s definitely useful to learn things that out of your major subjects, which would sharpen your skills in other fields and make you more competitive. I believe after this class, you will become a sociable expert!

    回覆刪除