2012年10月9日 星期二

My Recent Trip


         I had a really fulfilling summer vacation this year, for I took a trip with my family. My cousins went back from America to visit my part of the world. Since they don't come back very often, the trip becomes rather meaningful to me. Not only did I get to spend more time with my cousins, I also sharpened up my English communication skills simply by helping them translate Chinese into English.

        During the trip, I took my cousins to many tourists attractions in Taiwan. We stopped by Danshuei to taste the 15-centimeter ice-cream and oily bean curd; we also got good bargains at the Wufenpu and came home with lots of shopping bags. To make my cousins feel the warmth and hospitality of the Taiwanese, we decided to bring them to the night markets. They really had a great time digging in the delicate Taiwanese cuisine but food was not what caught their eyes. What caught their eyes was one of the game stands in Keelung night market which is related to the world famous angry bird. In the game, we were required to shoot the stuffed angry birds to hit the pigs in order to get the prize. Although my cousins didn't win the first price, they did win two stuffed angry birds. On the last day of the trip, we took them to white water rafting. Since our family excelled at white water rafting, we were way ahead of all the other rafters.

        As the trip drew to the close, I bid farewell to my cousins. I hope that in the near future I can visit USA again, and reunite with my cousins.

1 則留言:

  1. I'm so envious that you have relatives in the foriegn country.In your article,I can fully understand how interesting those day were when your cousins visited, and I think to let the readers have a picture in their mind is important, and it is what need to learn,too.

    回覆刪除