2012年11月13日 星期二

My hustle and bustle life

     Recently, my schedule has been filled up by tons of presentations and tests. Since my life is in such a huge mess now, I think I totally lost my directions. I used to be a person who always follows the schedule, but I find it hard to keep track of it now. What's worse, I even got a bad cold that kept me coughing a lot, and it was as if I almost cough my lung out.

     Even though some people think keeping oneself busy is a good way to forget unhappy incidents, I have an utterly different view. Living in a busy life, I miss my family members and home even worse. I think it is because of the fast-paced life I have already accustomed to. Not until I arrived at the Taipei MRT station, did I see people running to catch up on the latest train. As soon as I saw the scene, tears almost rolled down my cheeks. To me, this is my hometown and also a place I belong to.

     Despite all of the obstacles I'm faced with, I believe I can conquer all of them with a determined heart and the encouragements from my friends.

Last but not least, I hope everyone will do well on your exams and pass them.  

1 則留言:

  1. Haha,I hope I can pass the exam,too.I was astonished to heard you got the cold:( So terrible!Take good care of yourself and conquer the exam from Mona.YOU CAN DO IT!

    回覆刪除