2013年1月6日 星期日

Big Dinner For Me

     Yesterday, my roomates and I went to Grazie for dinner, for one of my roomates had a coupon. I think food at Grazie though expensive is utterly tasty. My roomates and I ordered a set of meal for four people. However, it turned out to be much more food than we had expected. Therefore, we had a hard time finishing all the meal. After I had finished the main dish and two bowls of soup, I couldn't help saying that "I am so full". I said that so many times that all of my roomates burst out laughing. At that very moment, it dawned on me that "too much of a good thing is a bad thing". Although all of their food and dessert taste delicious, too much of it makes me sick and want to throw up. After dinner, I had to drag my feet out of the restaurant because my stomach almost explode.

   The pictures below is the dessert at Grazie. Do they look tasty as I mentioned above? However, I was too full to finish the chocolate drink, which made me a little sad.


 

沒有留言:

張貼留言